We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag Do in Bremen!

Morecambe...
Level Contributor
5 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Stag Do in Bremen!

Hi There.

There are 11 of us and we are going to Bremen on 10th May for 3 days. We sort of randomly choose a plae and then expect it to fulfil our expectations.

We all like drinking, and being a stag do i would expect most things must revolve around that, so ideas, places etc would be appreciated.

Wouldn't mind also having an afternoon at somewhere different, spa baths, sauna?

Also, one night maybe take the stag to a strip bar. I know in Prague they have a restaurant where you are served by topless women. Is there anything similar in Bremen?

All ideas and recommendations will be gratefully received.

Mentioned in this post
Bremen
Bremen
State of Bremen, Germany
Prague
Prague
Bohemia, Czech Republic
Glasgow
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Stag Do in Bremen!

how was the stag in bremen ??

off there for my 30th with 10 of us ...

any tips ??

12. Re: Stag Do in Bremen!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, September 26, 2009