We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Tegel to Alexanderplatz

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
259 posts
233 reviews
Save Topic
From Tegel to Alexanderplatz

Hi gang, I am planning a trip to Berlin and I'm wondering what's the best way to go from Tegel to Alexanderplatz? Would it be the U/Sbahn or the JetExpressBus. We will be staying at the Park Inn AlexanderPlatz, is it a good choice?

Thanks

Berlin
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Tegel to Alexanderplatz

You can check the best way to get there at www.bvg.de!

Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
946 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Tegel to Alexanderplatz

It's very easy : take the bus TXL for only 2.10 euros. It goes from Tegel airport to Alexander Platz. Park Inn hotel is behind Alexander Platz.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
259 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Tegel to Alexanderplatz

Thanks for the replies.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
132 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Tegel to Alexanderplatz

Jojo,

Have a fantastic time in Berlin. Have you been there before? When are you going?

It's my favourite city. I've been there many times (my partner is a Berliner) but the city is inexhaustible. I always look forward to going back.

Do you have a guide book? I'd recommend Time Out: Berlin.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
259 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From Tegel to Alexanderplatz

Hi Lover/Fighter

I am going to Berlin in late July. It will be my first time in Berlin. I don't have any book yet. I'll be touring Germany for 9 days: 3 in Berlin, 2 in Dresden, 1 in Nuremberg and 3 days in Munich. I'll travel by train between each city. I was thinking of getting a guide book for all Germany instead of one for each city. Thanks for the recommandation about the Time Out, I was looking at it in a book store.