We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Midlands...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hotels

I am looking to travel to Berlin in December with my partner. I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel/garni. I have been recommened the following, has anyone got any experiance or heard anything about these hotels?

Cityhotel am Gendarmenmarkt

Junkers Garni (also are you are aware of any email/website they may have)

Basically i am looking for a room in a central area (hopefully mitte) which has shops/bars/resturants within walking distance. Can you recommend any?

Thanks

Ireland
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels

Not sure what your price range is but try the Radisson website. They have been doing specials of 99 euro a night per room once you book a certain number of days in advance. Great location in Mitte. HTH.

Berlin
Level Contributor
432 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels

www.cityhotel-am-gendarmenmarkt.de

www.junkers-hotel.de

Check review section for Berlin Hotels on tp!

If you are are looking for reasonable priced hotels in a central location with some shopping and dining you could check Arcotel Velvet (Oranienburger Strasse), Park Inn (Alexanderplatz), NH Hotel Berlin Mitte (Leipziger Strasse), ...

3. Re: hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 pm, August 19, 2009