We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin - Prenzlauer Berg or Mitte?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Berlin - Prenzlauer Berg or Mitte?

I'm organising a stag do in Berlin for 12 guys all agaed between 25-30. The 2 places i've narrowed it down to are Prenzlauer Berg or Mitte. Can anyone suggest which is the best? We are more into pubs rather than clubs. Happy going to 2 or 3 bars all night and having a laugh rather than a pub crawl.

My head says Prenzlauer Berg but my heart says Mitte. HELP!

Best Seller
Berlin Bike Tour
585 Reviews
from $38.30*
All-in-One Berlin Shore Excursion...
10 Reviews
from $119.70*
Best Seller
Discover Berlin Half-Day Walking Tour
1,813 Reviews
from $16.80*
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
6,657 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berlin - Prenzlauer Berg or Mitte?

Prenzlauer Berg is, technically, in Mitte. Realistically it won't really matter, as Berlin's nightlife is very spread out and some travel is almost certainly needed. That being said, the lower reaches of P'Berg towards Rosenthaler Platz would be a good location, the best of both worlds.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Berlin - Prenzlauer Berg or Mitte?

Thanks for that. I read that the nightlife is spread all over so we have all invested in the 72 hour travel pass. Is the beer bike worth paying for, I've read mixed reviews but it just seems like a real good laugh

London, United...
Level Contributor
20,652 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Berlin - Prenzlauer Berg or Mitte?

I don't know what it costs.

It makes an awful lot of noise for those who aren't on it, but yes, everyone on it seems to be enjoying themselves. For a stag group, probably the ideal entertainment.

4. Re: Berlin - Prenzlauer Berg or Mitte?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 08, 2015