We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice needed for a short stay in berlin

Oslo, Norway
2 posts
Save Topic
advice needed for a short stay in berlin

hi I am flying into berlin tegel airport my flight lands at 9pm Friday, and outbound flight leaves next morning at 6 am. is there any nice club bar or other happening place i can go and come back within few hours, i think i cannot spend more than 4 hours outside airport. but i dont want to miss it want to see berlin to some extent especially the night life.

please do recommend the buss/tram route to and from tegel airport.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice needed for a short stay in berlin

Yes several, have you checked "Nightlife" in "Things to Do" on top of this page? tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g187323-Activiti…

For how to get to and from Tegel airport, please read: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187323-s301/Berlin:G…

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: advice needed for a short stay in berlin

is (berlinlinienbus.de) liable? wondering can ask them send ticket to hostel that we stay? I am finding transport from berlin to leipzig.

Edited: 11:52 am, February 26, 2014
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
27,728 posts
538 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: advice needed for a short stay in berlin

Just as a bit of advice as well. if you have a flight early the next day I wouldn't drink too much either. Flying and sick from drinking is a nightmare.

4. Re: advice needed for a short stay in berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, February 28, 2015