We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson SAS

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florence, AL
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Radisson SAS

I will be traveling to Berlin in a few weeks. I have reservations at the Radisson SAS. Is that hotel centrally located? Are there restaurants nearby? Is it within walking distance of sights of interest?

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,313 posts
384 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson SAS

Oh the Radisson is lovely and very well located. Right at the bottom of Under den Linden so close to the cathedral and the museums and a direct if rather long walk to the Brandenberg gatel and Reichstag. the restaurants just across the park area infront of the hotel lead to the Nickol....oh shoot I cant remember without looking it up er Nickoleivert?? it looks abit like that - and there are some lovely restaurants there.

When we stayed last january we got fantastic rates of 99 euros per room but when I looked recently it had leapt up to 180 euros per room. Unless anyone knows how to get a better rate.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson SAS

Hi,

as said the location is perfectly fine. You are pretty close to the sights in Mitte most of them are actually in walking distance. It is also just a short walk to Hackescher Markt where you find some good but expensive restaurants. If you don't mind a longer walk you reach the Kollwitzplatz within 25 minutes. There you find countless great restaurants and bars. The quarter jean-s menat is called Nikolaiviertel.

Look here for some infos:

www.berlin-nikolaiviertel.de/index-en.htm

PS. If you're interested in cinema the Zeughaus Kino is pretty close to your Hotel. This is one of my favourite cinemas in Berlin. They are showing great classics mostly in english:

Look here for their program:

http://www.dhm.de/kino/ (OF means original version)