We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin Walks vs Insider Tours - Which is Better

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
23,598 posts
519 reviews
Save Topic
Berlin Walks vs Insider Tours - Which is Better

I am taking the Berlin Walks when I go to Berlin late September, but was curious on which one you guys prefer in general?

They are ranked #3 and #4 respectively.

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g187323-Activiti…

Edited: 8:50 pm, August 01, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
16,220 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berlin Walks vs Insider Tours - Which is Better

They are very similar. They both offer the same tours, starting from the same places at the same times, and they both employ knowledgeable, enthusiastic guides. And they pay them: this is the important thing: Berlin Walks and Insider Guides are not dependent on tips for their living, unlike those who guide the "free" tours. These so-called "free" tours are the ones to be avoided, for several reasons that I won't go into.

You can't go wrong with either Insider Tours or Berlin Walks.

2. Re: Berlin Walks vs Insider Tours - Which is Better

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 04, 2014