We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment Critique

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
383 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment Critique

Hello!

I am looking at booking an apartment for my 4 night stay in Berlin in May.

The one I am considering booking is this one:

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/236970

I would like to get your thoughts on the place, the location, etc.

I have never been to Berlin before, but I have done lots of reading, and I have read that Mitte is a good place to stay for first timers.

I'd love to get your thoughts on it.

I appreciate any and all replies in advance.

Thanks so much.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,476 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment Critique

The location is perfect, in Linienstrasse, with a wide choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés nearby, and Rosenthaler Platz, Hackescher Markt, and Oranienburger Strasse a short walk away for more restaurants, bars, and cafés. You'll be walking distance to the five museums of the Museum Island, and many more of Berlin's major attractions.

The apartment looks lovely, the rent, 83 euros a night at current rates of exchange, is very reasonable for such a large and well-equipped apartment in the middle of Mitte, and if it's available for your dates I don't see how you can go wrong.

Edited: 6:42 am, March 09, 2013
sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,375 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment Critique

we rented an apartment near Rosenthaler Platz which is not too far from where you are looking. We loved the area and found the public transport easy to use.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
383 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment Critique

Thanks for all of your replies.

I just booked it! So excited to go to Berlin :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,476 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment Critique

Good: I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. Come back if you have any questions about your visit.

Nelson, New Zealand
Level Contributor
310 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment Critique

Please post a report on the Apartment. We will be going to Berlin next year and it looks a great place to stay.

Have a great holiday.

Regards Jan

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment Critique

Hope you have a great time. We too are planning a four day stay in Berlin in September and would be interested in your feedback

Nelson, New Zealand
Level Contributor
310 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartment Critique

Hi There....just wondering what you thought of the Apartment you booked....hope you had a fantastic holiday.

Regards Jan

8. Re: Apartment Critique

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 14, 2014