We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants and bars in Rathaus Schoeberg area - Please...

UK
11 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants and bars in Rathaus Schoeberg area - Please...

I am staying in Berlin for a day and a half on 11th and 12th in Meininger City Hostel. A brief review of restaurants recommended elsewhere on this forum looks to me I am pretty out of the way from most popular restaurants. As I want to save time to travel around, I would like to eat around my district. Would anybody kindly suggest restaurants for quality Berlin food, bars and cafes in the above area? Thanks a lot.

Best Seller
Berlin Bike Tour
585 Reviews
from $38.00*
All-in-One Berlin Shore Excursion...
10 Reviews
from $118.80*
Best Seller
Berlin Mitte Walking Tour: Wall...
1,807 Reviews
from $16.60*
UK
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants and bars in Rathaus Schoeberg area - Please...

To add some information my hostel is the one on Meininger Strasse, and the nearest U-bahn station is Rathaus Schoeberg. are there any recommendable restaurants cafes nearby? Thanks.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants and bars in Rathaus Schoeberg area - Please...

There are actually quite a few nice bars, cafes and restaurants in that area either in walking distance or you could jump on the underground for a stop or two. Most bars and restaurants you'll find around Grunewaldstraße, Goltzstraße, Viktoria-Luise-Platz and Winterfeldplatz. I can recommend the following ones (none of them offers really local food though - some might have a few German dishes on their menu)

Cafe Tomasa, Motzstr. 60 (cafe, especially nice for breakfast)

Varadero, Vorbergstr. 11 (Cuban restaurant)

Ousies, Grunewaldstr. 16 (Greek restaurant)

Mr. Hu, Goltzstr. 39 (Cocktailbar)

Amrit, Winterfeldstr. 40 (Indian restaurant)

Green Door, Winterfeldstr. 50 (Bar)

Maharani, Fuggerstr. 28 (Indian restaurant)

Pan Y Tulipan, Winterfeldstr. 40 (Spanish restaurant)

Saigon and more, Geisbergstr. 12 (Vietnamese restaurant)

TeeTeaThe, Goltzstr. 2 (cafe)