We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Das Stue or Regent

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
49 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Das Stue or Regent

We will be in Berlin the first week of April. We have stayed at the Regent once before and loved it. SHould we return to the regent or try Das Stue ( a new hotel )? WHich is a better location?

Thank you!

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
8,072 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Das Stue or Regent

Das Stue is in a more remote location in the Tiergarten, it looks nice but the Regent is much more in the centre of things

Somerset
Level Contributor
13 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Das Stue or Regent

I'm looking at booking Das Stue, it looks stunning. However breakfast is 35 euros per person per breakfast which I feel is far too much and I couldn't find anything about coffee or tea making facilities in the rooms. For me they are the only two downsides of this hotel.

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
8,072 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Das Stue or Regent

I think you will find all the 5* hotels charge €30-35 for breakfast. I think I read a review where they said there was no tea/coffee in the room, so room service will be €5 a cup

Edited: 2:54 pm, January 24, 2013
Somerset
Level Contributor
13 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Das Stue or Regent

Yes I read that review also, thought maybe it may have been addressed, maybe it will be in the future. Anyhow these aren't enough to stop me from staying, I totally love the look of this hotel, absolutly stunning. Will definately try the spa treatments out while I'm there, sounds perfect.

5. Re: Das Stue or Regent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:42 am, September 01, 2015
6. Re: Das Stue or Regent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 11, 2014