We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Still confused about the New Year’s Eve plan!!!

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Still confused about the New Year’s Eve plan!!!

We are still confused on where to spend our new year’s eve; we finally limited our options according to researches to Amsterdam, Stockholm or Berlin. We are a group of girls and we already decided and booked our trip for Christmas to Prague but it is really confusing where to go next and there’s no much time left so we have to start booking by now!

We are looking for a nice place with crazy parties and good clubs where we can have a great time :)

Any suggestions from whoever been to any of these cities during new years ??

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
13 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Still confused about the New Year’s Eve plan!!!

Well, it depends upon what kind of parties are you looking for? if you are into psy trance and trance culture i would suggest you to go to Berlin, which would be amazing..!! I am from UAE and heading out to Berlin for couple of days in end of december along with a friend..!!

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Still confused about the New Year’s Eve plan!!!

cool! and have you ever been to any of the other cities during winter not necessarily during new years ?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
13 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Still confused about the New Year’s Eve plan!!!

I havent gone in winters..!!! but its gonna be an amazing experience..really looking forward to it.

Hanau, Germany
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Still confused about the New Year’s Eve plan!!!

I've read on another thread that Amsterdam is the place for new years, never been so it hear read.

5. Re: Still confused about the New Year’s Eve plan!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 18, 2013