We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 star hotel

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Topic
5 star hotel

Can anyone recommend a excellant 5 star hotel for berlin please.Anniversary present.

Many Thanks Colin.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 star hotel

There is a Ritz Carlton in the Potsdammer Platz, right by the Sony Centre, walking distance to Brandenberg Gate area. Also, Hotel Adlon is a 5 star, it is right by the Brandenberg Gate on the Unter den Linden, walking distance to many historical attractions and restaurants. You might also check out the Regent Berlin (think that's the name, used to be a Four Season's)

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 star hotel

bump

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
37,881 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 star hotel

berlin-tourist-information.de/english/suchen…

below the map the is a drop-down box "Classification" where you can select the desired star number.

The Adlon has the most prominent location next to the Brandenburg Gate.

http://www.hotel-adlon.de/en/hotel/index.htm

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
380 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 star hotel

I loved my stay at the Ritz Carlton Potsdammer Platz! The room was wonderful and the staff terrific! The location could not have been more perfect as I walked everywhere but there is a tube stop 1/2 block from hotel. Happy Anniversary!

Cologne
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 5 star hotel

The best 5-star hotel in the city center is the Adlon i´d say, maybe the Regent (former Four Seasons). Both are on the top end of the price range. Also very good is the Ritz Carlton and the Berlin Hyatt. A good choice but outside the City Center is the Schlosshotel Grunewald - a small 5-star hotel in the Grunewald area!