We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Westin Grand

glasgow
Level Contributor
421 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Westin Grand

HI we will be staying for 3 nights at the Westin Grand in a couple of weeks can anyone suggest a couple of nice local restaurants. I dont eat meat but I eat fish - not looking for anything too 'fancy' as my husband is not really a lover of very rich food. ANy feedback much appreciated.

Best Seller
Berlin Bike Tour
585 Reviews
from $38.30*
All-in-One Berlin Shore Excursion...
10 Reviews
from $119.60*
Best Seller
Berlin Mitte Walking Tour: Wall...
1,811 Reviews
from $16.70*
Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
8,359 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Westin Grand

Dressler on Unter den Linden next to your hotel is an art deco style brasserie with German/French food. It is open for breakfast lunch and dinner. I have eaten there many times whether for a light meal or a big dinner

www.restaurant-dressler.de/de/start/index.htm

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
323 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Westin Grand

I agree, Dressler was very good. We also enjoyed the Bavarian restaurant in the hotel itself. It was our first taste of true authentic German food and we thought that it was top rate. Very casual atmostphere.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Westin Grand

For nice fish try Charlotte43 or an Italian called Diverso

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
16,070 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants near Westin Grand

Here is a link to some options in the area:

www.friedrichstrasse.de/berlin/speisekarten/

glasgow
Level Contributor
421 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants near Westin Grand

Thank you all so much for the responses - we look forward to trying some of them.

6. Re: Restaurants near Westin Grand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, March 01, 2011