We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin - Easy Hotel

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
629 posts
15 reviews
Berlin - Easy Hotel

Is the location of the Easy Hotel good for sightseeing? I would like to visit the Brandenberg Gate, Reichstag Building, Checkpoint Charlie and the Museum at Checkpoint Charlie, Potsdamer Place. Victory Column and DZ BAnd Building using public transport. Is the Easy hotel in a safe area of town?

Since this is a new hotel there are no reviews, I did look for reviews before I posted this question.

Thanks.

Edited: 3:11 pm, July 03, 2010
Portland, Oregon USA
Level Contributor
2,985 posts
1. Re: Berlin - Easy Hotel

From another message by someone else...

"I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but the location of the new easy Hotel in Berlin is also excellent: Hackescher Markt, not far from Alexanderplatz, Museum Island and other attractions. If you're a budget traveller like me, it's a good option."

Alexanderplatz is a transport hub with trains, trams and the U-bahn all available.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
3,263 posts
359 reviews
2. Re: Berlin - Easy Hotel

Look on google earth....you will see it is a little distance from Alexanderplatz.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
40 reviews
3. Re: Berlin - Easy Hotel

just one tip/warning - have you stayed in an Easy Hotel before? I've not stayed at that one but have stayed in one in London; be warned that it is very basic indeed! Our room was a very small, orange, airless box. so small that only one person could stand up in the room at a time! Maybe just about bearable for an overnight stopover but i wouldn't recommend it for any longer.

Unless you've got a very good price on it, I'd take a look round for other options too; as there are so many affordable (and better, in my opinion) hotels in Berlin!

Location wise, for sightseeing; although its not that central, it is right near an U-bahn station and Berlin is so easy to get around so you'll have no problems there.

I'm not too familiar with the exact location of the hotel but its not far away from Rosa Luxemburg Platz and Hackescher Markt so i think you're in an OK area to go out at night too.

4. Re: Berlin - Easy Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 02, 2011