We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In berlin right now but still need some help

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane Australia
Level Contributor
470 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
In berlin right now but still need some help

hello everyone

thanks to everyones help before, im having a great time studying here in berlin..all i can say is this place is really awsome.

anyway i currently live in prezular berg

and im just wondering can you guys recommend me some good and inexpensive resutrant for one (below 10 eruo witout drink) around prezulrberg, fredrichein, mitte or alexenderplatz.

i want to try some authentic german, but i also love thai and indian.

thanks

Berlin
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: In berlin right now but still need some help

If you live in Prenzlauer Berg you just have to step out and take a look around !

There are a lot of small and cheap Restaurants in this Area where you can get any kind of food , specialy asian , italian and turkey ! Just look for the sign

" IMBISS " or " DÖNER ", there you get meals for 7 Euro or less !

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In berlin right now but still need some help

I can't really recommend a place from own experience but you could try the following:

Fräulen Smillas, Pappelallee 63

Sonderbar, Sredzkistraße 58

Gugelhof, Knaackstr. 37

Don't know what the price are like there though.

Otherwise just have a wander around Simon-Dach-Str./Boxhagener Str. in Friedrichshain or around Kollwitzplatz, Knaackstraße/Immanuelkirchstr. in Prenzlauer Berg. You should come across heaps of restaurants which are also affordable.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In berlin right now but still need some help

I regularly visit Berlin and am also really keen on Indian food. I therefore know of several Indian restaurants around the city. Forgive me if I am unable to give the names of the restaurants, but as for locations, the following are recommended:

*Kantstraße (just around the corner from Charlottenburg S-Bahn station)

*Oranienburger Straße (one minute from the Neue Synagoge. Walk on the same side of the road in the direction of Hackescher Markt)

*Pariser Straße (two minutes from Spichernstraße U-Bahn station)

*Corner of Kurfürstenstraße/Bayreuther Straße (restaurant name: Mumtaz. This is my personal favourite)

*Fuggerstraße (two minutes from Wittenbergplatz U-Bahn station. There are two Indian restaurants here virtaully opposite each other)