We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating Advice Please Guys

UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Eating Advice Please Guys

Me and my girlfriend are staying at the Raddison but we are not sure if we should eat breakfast in the expensive restaurent in the hotel, is there any good places near the Raddison for eating breakfast?

Any help would be great guys

:-)

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating Advice Please Guys

I am not sure where the Radisson is but my son lived in Berlin last year while attending school and said breakfast was cheap and easy to find anywhere. He said they could do Sunday Brunch for 6$ US. Are you sure breakfast is not included in your hotel rate???

UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating Advice Please Guys

no breakfast is not included

Europe
Level Contributor
239 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eating Advice Please Guys

There are some nice places to have breakfast /brunch under the S-Bahn arches just east of Bahnhof Friedrichstrasse, and also just north on Schiffbauerdamm. And if you walk another 300 m or so, there's all of Orianienburger Strasse's gastronomic wealth. They cater for a younger, relaxed crowd, so they're unlikely to be open before 9 or 10 am, but may serve breakfast till late afternoon.

[Homer Simpson = ON]

Hmmmmmmm... Fruhstuck!

[Homer Simpson = OFF]

UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eating Advice Please Guys

are they close to our hotel?

Europe
Level Contributor
239 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eating Advice Please Guys

They're reasonably close, maybe a 15 min walk or so... or a short S-Bahn ride ON (as opposed to under) the S-bahn arches to Friedrichstrasse :-)

Hackescher Markt area is close, but I think it caters mainly for the lunch/dinner crowd.