We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

Hi TMF here, has anyone heard of or stayed at either of these hotels and would you have a web site or phone number for them, have tried everywhere on the internet but can't find there site, i'm sure they must have one

Thanks in advance

Ann

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
175 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

Hi Ann, we flew in schoenofeld airport, it is on the outskirts of Berlin but not a problem. When you come out of the airport you head to your left and walk along the walkway to the station, takes about 5-10mins only. Then you can get an express train into the zoo gardens station right in the centre of Berlin. I think you need to buy the train tickets somewhere in the airport as we had a problem at the station (Friday afternoon and they seemed to close early). You are on the train for about 30mins and they tell you each stop so don't panic (we thought we were going to end up in Poland.....). I think the train ticket is 2 Euros.

I would then jump in a taxi, it isn't a long walk to the hotel but long enough if you have luggage. We arrived in the pouring rain and walked and got soaked through. If you walked it would take you about 15-20 mins.

If you walk, walk on the left hand side of the road, you will pass the sister hotel - Agon Opera on your left hand side, just after that, there is a U-bahn station with a steak house on the corner turn left there then first right, the hotel is up at the top of that street on your left.

Holywood Northern...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

Hi, i am staying at Hotel Alte Feuerwache in December and i will let you know what its like when I return.

I booked the hotel through Bookings.com, and they are pay on departure.

We are also flying into Schoenfeld Airport with Easyjet so I will also be able to tell you the best way to the hotel. A taxi direct is about 30 Euro and ment to take about 35 mins, or the train and and tram is 7Euro approx and takes 1 hour. I emailed the Berlin Tourist Information and they gave me this info. Their web address is www.berlin-tourist-information.de.

Hope this helps!

Kath

england
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

Hi Kathp1978

when in Dec do you go ,i am going on the 3rd until the 7th also with easyjet from Newcastle ,going to celebrate my hubby's birhtday on the 5th, shame ,no flight home on the 6th so will have to stay until the 7th, ah, we have provisionaly booked to stay at hotel bregenz ,felt i got a good price as i knocked him down, don't pay until we leave so if i get better i can change my mind, any reason why you chose this hotel

Ann

Holywood Northern...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

Me and my Mum are going 1st until the 6th Dec, to see the sights and christmas markets.

We liked the look of the hotel and its location (near the lakes), because if we like the hotel we will be going again late spring/summer.

Kath