We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

Hi TMF here, has anyone heard of or stayed at either of these hotels and would you have a web site or phone number for them, have tried everywhere on the internet but can't find there site, i'm sure they must have one

Thanks in advance

Ann

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
175 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

Morning Ann,

I have booked for a group of us to stay at the Hotel Franke this weekend. I have booked through Totalstay.com. I dealt with a very helpful guy at their group bookings called Vaughan Edmonds, his number is 0870 0112292.

I'm sure if you give him a call he will help you. We are paying 48 euros per night per room which includes a cold buffet breakfast. The feedback on this site for the hotel seems OK.

When are you planning to go?

Val

Hanover, Germany
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

Try

http://www.hotelaltefeuerwache.de/

http://www.agon-franke.de/

england
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

Scouser007

thanks for that about hotel franke, would you let me know whenyou get back what you thought of the place and as to the area it is in , is it central enough, will be most interested to here about it, have a good weekend

Ann

england
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

Bill 2005

thanks a load for the web sites, i'm afrid the one for alte feuerwache is all in German but i have taken the phone no and i will give them a ring, cheers

Ann

england
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

bump

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
175 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

Hi Ann, just getting back to you as promised.

Our stay at the Franke Hotel was great. It's central and it's very easy to get around Berlin from there. It's just a short walk off the K'dam. From there you can get either the local buses or the tourist bus, you can get the tourist bus ticket from the hotel, you can hop on and off this bus all day and it includes a river cruise.

Anyway back to the hotel. It is very clean and tidy. The rooms have all that you need - bathroom, wardrobe and cumfy beds (pillows are a bit weird - square in shape - but not a problem at all). The maids came in every day to change the towels etc even on Sunday. It is a very quite hotel in a quite road. The breakfast is more than adequate and everything is fresh. We paid 48 Euros per night per room, there were 12 of us staying and we all enjoyed our stay. One of the rooms had a problem with the door handle falling off, we told the receptionist and it was fixed by the time we returned that evening.

I wouldn't hestitate to recommend this hotel I'm sure your stay here would be great.

england
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

scouser007

thanks you getting back to me, so glad you had a good stay, how did you find totalstays, i have never booked from the internet before and am a little worried in case anything goes wrong, did you ahve any problems and was everything done via e mail or did you get proper mail,thanks again for taking the time,

Ann

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
175 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

Hi Ann, I booked through totalstay.com over the phone because I was booking for a group of 12. I paid a deposit then approx 6 weeks before travel I paid the balance they then emailed me a hotel voucher that I had to give to the hotel on arriaval.

The guy that I dealt with was great, very helpful. I would have booked via the net if it wasn't for so many.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
706 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

We just got back Tuesday night and are ready to go again. We had such a lovely time! Don't forget to do a lot of touring in the old east side of Berlin as there are so many wonderful places to visit!

I wish it wasn't so expensive to fly.

Enjoy your trip!!

england
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hotel alte feuerwache /or agon franke/please help

scouser007

just quite which airport did you fly into ,we will go with easyjet from newcastle as we have friends there that are going to come with us, but they only fly into berlin schoenofeld airport, is this where you went and if so how long does it take to get to the hotel from there.Thanks Ann