We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants in berlin

Funchal, Portugal
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants in berlin

do you think these restaurants are a good choice?

Remake

44 at Swisshotel

Goldrot

Gugelhof (as a traditional dinner)

Best Seller
Berlin Bike Tour
585 Reviews
from $37.90*
All-in-One Berlin Shore Excursion...
10 Reviews
from $118.30*
Best Seller
Discover Berlin Half-Day Walking Tour
1,804 Reviews
from $16.60*
Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants in berlin

I've ben at the Gugelhof and it was nice and the food was o.k. Anyway, I was there almost 2 years ago so I'm not sure if it has changed since then.

I know Goldrot is a restaurant but it always reminds me of a bar/lounge and I personally don't like it that much for the atmosphere.

Anyway, when it comes to restaurants I prefer ordinary normal restaurants. Berlin has heaps of very good restaurants and mor of half of them (in my opinion) are ordinary restaurants and have no stars.

Weybridge, UK
Level Contributor
62 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants in berlin

I have eaten at Remake and 44 and I would certainly recommend them.

Talking of hotel restaurants, Hugo's at the InterConti is also very nice.

I also was very impressed with the restaurant at Wine bar Rutz on Friedrich strasse. Excellent ( €150 fot 2 )

3. Re: restaurants in berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, September 14, 2009