We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which airports are which?

London, UK
5 posts
Save Topic
Which airports are which?

Can someone tell me which airports fly to where? I've tried the websites but they just confused me.

Thanks

Sarah

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
Level Contributor
13,968 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Which airports are which?

Well, the one reason not to fly with RyanAir is that you have to add another 1-2 hours and 20-30 Euro compared with other budget airlines for the same destinations, and so the price advantages of Ryanair can evaporate quickly.

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Which airports are which?

True - but as I only live 30 miles from Stansted, it is swings and roundabouts. I gain travelling to Stansted so don't mind losing a bit at the other end.

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,278 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Which airports are which?

I did not think that the TV program was biased, it showed flaws in Ryanair's operations esp safety. I have used Ryanair many times living 4 mins from Prestwick airport and when Ryanair works its fine but when problems and delays occur customer service and treatment of customers (even with the new EC regs which they totally disregard) are non exsistant. I don't care if you pay £1.99 or £199.00 for a txt I expect a level of safety and and service from carriers which Ryanair sorley lack at times.

Reading Skytrax passenger opinions on flights give a great overview of peoples experiences with airlines and most of the time Ryanair falls below par.

I would rather travel to Glasgow airport to use Easyjet or a "regular" airline which lots of times, has as been said before, works out cheaper in the long run, but at the end of the day its personal choice of what is most important. I would never say never again to Ryanair but would choose others first.