We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reichsstadt Festival

Which Rothenburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 post
Save Topic
Reichsstadt Festival

My wife and I are Planning a trip to Frankfurt in early September and see that Rothenburg will be having their Reichsstadt Festival. Is it worth going to? If so, any suggestions to make the most of the time there?

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,036 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reichsstadt Festival

Yes it's interesting, and in my view worth a visit. Hard to make suggestions- al the streets inside the walls are filled with activities, re-enactments etc. Ideally I'd stay overnight to see it- usually Hotel Goldener Greifen is a central location for the events- you get soldiers in 16thC uniforms dropping in for a pint etc.

2. Re: Reichsstadt Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 29, 2015