We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating late in RODT ?

Norwich, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Eating late in RODT ?

Hi,

we are planning to take the Night watchmans tour on Thursday, but wondered if it would be advisable to eat before we did this, i.e will resteraunts be serving food after the tour concludes ?

Thankyou

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,281 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating late in RODT ?

I've certainly been into Zur Hoell afterwards and eaten. As the English tour finishes quite early I think you're safe to leave it till after.

Gambrills, MD
Destination Expert
for Fussen
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating late in RODT ?

We did exactly the same thing, at the same restaurant. We thought it would be crowded, so one of our group hurried to the restaurant before the walking tour ended to get a table, but it turned out there were several tables available. The guide went there as well.

3. Re: Eating late in RODT ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, November 12, 2014