We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with air conditioning?

Atlantic Beach...
Level Contributor
105 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with air conditioning?

Hi - We're overnighting in Rothenburg the first week of August and are looking for a hotel with air conditioning. A booking website for Roter-Hahn said it had in room a/c, but there aren't any reviews on Trip Advisor. Any recommendations on this or another hotel? We're concerned that there may be another heat wave and, as spoiled Americans, prefer to sleep when it is very cool. Your help is welcomed and appreciated.

Romantic Road, Rothenburg, and...
623 reviews
from $62.07*
Special Offer
Super Saver: Neuschwanstein Castle...
45 reviews
from $338.36*
$506.33
Heidelberg and Rothenburg Day Trip...
28 reviews
from $277.51*
Special Offer
Munich Super Saver: Salzburg and Lake...
51 reviews
from $107.11*
$124.15
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
331 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with air conditioning?

We have stayed at the Roter Hahn, but it was in winter. I didn't notice any air conditioners, but that doesn't mean they don't have them. A/C aside, the Roter Hahn is a great hotel, with a wonderful restaurant and an enviable location, just down the street from the Market Square. We enjoyed the hotel.

I'm believe...but, am not certain...that the Eisenhut has A/C in some of their rooms. Also, I think the Markusturm has A/C in some of it's rooms also.

Sorry I can't be more help.

2. Re: Hotel with air conditioning?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, August 15, 2009