We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schnebollen

Gresham, Oregon
Level Contributor
182 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Schnebollen

What are the best shops for buying the pastry schnebollen and for buying sausages in Rothenburg?

Unfortunately I only get to stop briefly with a tour in Dec.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
14,871 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Schnebollen

Perhaps it's a form of advertising for the town. If so, it only goes to prove that any publicity, even negative publicity, is better than no publicity at all. I think that it should cause people to boycott the town which certainly is not the case. I've also never seen any buyers at their stand at the Biberach an der Riss Christmas Market. Perhaps they only set up such stands at the cheaper Christmas markets to have stalls at, as I've never seen them in Stuttgart, Esslingen or Ludwigsburg.

12. Re: Schnebollen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 30, 2014