We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online Ticket price from Frankfurt to Rothenburg

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Online Ticket price from Frankfurt to Rothenburg

I bought DB Onlie Ticket from Frankfurt Hbf to Rothenburg ob der Tauber with price 39Euro.Onlie Ticket shows ticket price 39Euro as ICE in the colum of Zahlungspositionen und Preis for 2 persons. But in the colum of Ihre Reiseverbindung, from Frankfurt and Wuezburg train is ICE and from Wuerzburg to Rothenburg trains are RB.In this case, must I buy additinal ticket for RB trains at Frankfurt Hbf or at Wuezburg station? Maybe I think ticket of RB is included in 39Euro that I paid. Is my saying correct?

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
38,525 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Online Ticket price from Frankfurt to Rothenburg

> ICE in the colum of Zahlungspositionen und Preis

It reads "ICE Fahrkarte" there. Which means a train ticket including a trip by ICE train. Not just the price for the ICE train.

Really import is only the box above "Zahlungspositionen und Preis".

Behind "Hinfahrt:" you find from where to where your ticket is good for. Should be in your case something like

Hinfahrt: Frankfurt(Main) -> Rothenburg o.d.T., mit ICE

and behind "Über:" the route and the ICE train the ticket is good for. Guess something like

Über: F-Hbf hh:mm ICEnnnn WÜ-Hbf*NV

NV means by regional trains. With these also such a discounted ticket is flexible. You can take any regional train to Rothenburg on your travel date and until 10am of the day after. That's what's written in fine print in this box behind "NV =".

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Online Ticket price from Frankfurt to Rothenburg

Hello Abalada,

Again, thank you for your kind information of DB Online Ticket.

Your answer is perfect!

Vielen dank!!

3. Re: Online Ticket price from Frankfurt to Rothenburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 02, 2013