We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

most direct route / easiest way from Paris to Rothenburg?

Which Rothenburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
most direct route / easiest way from Paris to Rothenburg?

I won't be driving or flying, but what's the easiest way or most direct route to travel from Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber? I'm thinking train but it looks like two stops are minimum. Any suggestion?

I was also thinking to save a night of expansive hotel in Paris and take a night train to Rothenburg and arrive there in the morning.

BTW it'll be on a Sunday. Thanks!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
14,312 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: most direct route / easiest way from Paris to Rothenburg?

Use www.bahn.com , From: Paris (est) To: Rothenburg ob der Tauber . Note that there will be no night trains to Rothenburg, it's a small town at the end of a spur train line.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: most direct route / easiest way from Paris to Rothenburg?

bummer, but thanks!

3. Re: most direct route / easiest way from Paris to Rothenburg?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:41 am, June 20, 2013