We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fussen to BMW Welt in Munich

US
Level Contributor
81 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Fussen to BMW Welt in Munich

I have reservation for BMW factory tour at BMW Welt in Munich at 11a. I will be driving there from Fussen, on a Wed. Google map shows 1.5 hours without traffic.

What I don't know is how bad traffic will be going into Munich on a Wed morning? If I leave Fussen between 8a - 9a, will I have enough time? Should I leave even earlier?

Alternately, I can leave Fussen the previous night, after touring the King's Castles. My Swan tickets are Hohenschwangau at 12p and Neuschwanstein at 2p. So I could drive to Munich that evening. The down side is I'll have to move into a hotel in Munich for one night since the apartment I rented is not available that night.

Any insight is appreciated.

1. Re: Fussen to BMW Welt in Munich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 05, 2014