I would like to visit Neuschwanstein Castle during end of June with my wife and a two years old baby.
I would be grateful if you could tell me:
1. My wife has some problems walking on steep places (just don't like it) - if I take horse-drawn carriage will it be steep or flat? how difficult is it?
2. Is there any way to bypass all the lines for the horse-drawn carriage? reservation by advance? specific time and day?
3. Is there always the horse-drawn carriage or sometimes they are not operating?
4. If I take the horse-drawn carriage can we skipt the famous bridge (at least she wouldn't do it becuase of fear of heights).
5. Will I be able to enter with my baby to the castle?
We were in Linderhof castle last time and really enjoyed so I thought of doing one castle together with Fussen village. We are driving with a cal all the way from inssbruck. Just wondered becuase of the problem of strenous walkign and the fear of heights.