We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albrecht Durer Hotel-Garni

Which Nuremberg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fayetteville
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Albrecht Durer Hotel-Garni

Does anyone have any information about the Albrect Durer Hotel-Garni in Nuremberg? We are thinking of staying there for one night in December.

leicestershire
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Albrecht Durer Hotel-Garni

No- But i am staying there next week- looks basic but comfortable and close to the castle

leicestershire
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Albrecht Durer Hotel-Garni

I stayed there with a colleague 2 weeks ago and would say that the hotel is more of a guest house than a hotel. There is no reception you walk straight into a bar that is mainly used by locals. The rooms are basic but clean- the shower was cramped and the basin in the room had a shelf that got in the way when you washed/shaved.

The manager and bar staff are freindly and speak some English and the bar is a good place to meet locals. The hotel is well located very close to te castle and the old marketplace so all the main sights are within walking distance.

For us it was a one night stop for a conference and served well as a place to sleep after a late night on the town but i would n't recommend it for a longer stay

3. Re: Albrecht Durer Hotel-Garni

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, September 13, 2009