We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment rental

Which Nuremberg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Topic
apartment rental

we need a small apt for 2 seniors near Nuremberg. Does anyone know of a rental not too expensive. We will be taking the train from Frankfurt so the town can be before Nuremberg if it keeps the cost down.

Paradise, California
Destination Expert
for Rhineland-Palatinate
Level Contributor
6,002 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: apartment rental

"WE fly into frankfurt and are heading to the lake district Hallstatt and to see Salzburg but i have nothing in the one of reservations or towns to stay in. Can you recommend a trip for me to Salzburg from Frankfurt."

Sorry, but your details and needs are not clear enough for me to make suggestions your first several days there.

Exactly what date/time do you arrive at FRA?

Do you still want a room in the area of Neustadt an der Aisch / Nuremberg? If so for how many nights and what dates exactly?

And what date/time do you wish to arrive in Salzburg? Or in Hallstatt? Or wherever you plan to overnight? Do you need a room there, and if so, what price range are you OK with in these places?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: apartment rental

The Sheraton in the airport has a lot of times special rates.It is very convieniant.It is a Starwood hotel.

Lake Charles...
Level Contributor
12 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: apartment rental

You can try airbnb.com it is an apt rental site. You can filter by costs and location and all sorts of things.

14. Re: apartment rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 08, 2015