We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Königstor passage exit/entrance clarification

Which Nuremberg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Königstor passage exit/entrance clarification

Hi All,

I've looked at the Nürnberg train station map on bahn.de and just want to confirm that the Königstor passage's entrances are next to the main entrance of the station.

Link to map used: img-bahn.de/v/1040/img/stInfoPlan/8000284.pdf

However I'm not sure exactly where we will exit towards the Altstadt or will there be more than one exit points for the Königstor pedestrian tunnel. Will we also use the same exit point/s as entrance going back to the train station?

Looking at Google maps, I'm guessing one exit/entrance point for the pedestrian tunnel is next to the Handwerkerhof on Königstraße.

Thank you in advance.

Nuremberg, Germany
Level Contributor
27 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Königstor passage exit/entrance clarification

Greetings!

Yes, you will exit the Königstor passageway right next to the Handwerkerhof on Königstraße. The big tower there is the Frauentorturm. Just follow Königstraße up to Lorenzkirche, Hauptmarkt, Sebalduskirche and then up to the castle.

Have fun in Nuremberg,

Tour Guide KEVIN

2. Re: Königstor passage exit/entrance clarification

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 18, 2014