We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nuremberg in one day

Athens
Level Contributor
1 post
49 reviews
Save Topic
nuremberg in one day

hello! as i can see this forum is really helpful, so i would like to ask: i am planning to visit Nuremberg for one day, and i would like to ask which places are must to visit! i am planning to visit Court 600 at palace of justice and the old town centre. Should also i visit the Reichsparteigelande (Nazi Party Rally Grounds)? cos it's far from the centre and i am wondering if it's too much for one day. thank you.

Edited: 11:14 am, April 22, 2013
sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,963 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nuremberg in one day

I think Nuremberg deserves more than a day trip if you can manage it. We had 1.5 and it wasn't enough because we didn't get to Court 600, the toy museum or the museum or the WW2 art bunker. If you can plan for an extra day I don't think you will be disappointed. The Documentation centre is fascinating if you have an interest in WW2 history but you need a decent half day to visit it and the rally grounds.

My blog entry for the day we spent there may give you some ideas …blogspot.com.au/2013/01/a-castle-church-and…

as may this info sheet on the 36 tourist bus vag.de/consoleo_files/modulefiles//filebrows…

cheers

helen

2. Re: nuremberg in one day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 24, 2014