We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nuremberg Central Station

Dunedin, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Dunedin
Level Contributor
2,373 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Nuremberg Central Station

My mum is taking a river cruise terminating in Nuremberg, and will be taking an early morning train, so I have found a hotel which looks like a good choice for her behind the station (partly because reviews suggested she could duck through the station). I've been playing around with google Earth and cannot see any sort of rear entrance to the station (just lots of tracks). Is there some sort of pedestrian subway, or is it a matter of wandering through the Allersbergerstrasse underpass? Thanks.

Nürnberg
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nuremberg Central Station

There is a rear entrence next to Pillenreuther Str.

On goolge earth you can see a parking lot and

the ringhotel Loews Merkur.

There is the South (Süd) Entrence.

San Jose, California
Destination Expert
for California
Level Contributor
15,711 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nuremberg Central Station

There is also a pedestrian tunnel between the train station and the old town - I would book her a hotel in the old town instead. She'll be able to easily walk around from her hotel, go to restaurant, etc. Last time we had an early train from Nuremburg, we stayed at the Hotel Victoria, which was just inside the old town. Nice hotel, great location.

3. Re: Nuremberg Central Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, August 21, 2013