We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels at the Old Town for the Christmas Market

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
24 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels at the Old Town for the Christmas Market

We are visiting Nuremberg this December for the christmas market. I would like to know what specific hotels are there right on the center of the Old Town. So many hotels online all saying they are near the city center but actually more than a kilometer so I think it best to ask this forum.

San Jose, California
Destination Expert
for California
Level Contributor
16,135 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels at the Old Town for the Christmas Market

For this sort of thing, I find Google Earth to be a good resource - zoom in on the area you are interested in and set it to show hotels and restaurants. Then you can tell exactly what is where.

For Nuremburg, pretty much as long as you are within the old city walls, you will be in a fairly convinient location. We have stayed at the Hotel am Josephsplatz, which is about a 5 minute walk from the main square. We have also stayed at the Hotel Victoria, which is just inside the city wall between the train station and the main square. I recommend them both.

2. Re: Hotels at the Old Town for the Christmas Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, October 23, 2012