We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to leave luggage at Nuremberg Hbf?

Athens
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Topic
Where to leave luggage at Nuremberg Hbf?

Good day to everyone!

May be someone here know if there are any luggage lockers in Nuremberg Hauptbahnhof. We have a trane from Munich to Frankfurt and thinking to make a break for a 2-3 hours stroll in Nuremberg. But our suitcases are too large.

Any advice will be apreciated. Thx!

New Mills
Level Contributor
39 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to leave luggage at Nuremberg Hbf?

I don't know for sure but all major (and a lot of smaller) German rail stations I have been to have big luggage locker areas so I'm sure there will be at Nuremberg.

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
38,842 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to leave luggage at Nuremberg Hbf?

Besides lockers Nuremberg Hbf has also a left luggage service (Gepäckaufbewahrung).

bahnhof.de/site/…gepaeck.html

Athens
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to leave luggage at Nuremberg Hbf?

Abalada, thanks for the link!

I check it and it seems, that luggage service is not working on Sunday - we have a trane on 23/11.

What a pity, it's seems we will miss Nuremberg due our suitcase is too large for the luggage locker. :(

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
38,842 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to leave luggage at Nuremberg Hbf?

... even not in a big one?

If you start in another big railway station you could make a dry exercise. I.e. see if your suitcases fit into a big sized locker - without locking the door.

The big ones are not that small:

"Mike lives in a luggage locker"

derwesten.de/nachrichten/…detail.html

At least we can find the size there. A big one in Düsseldorf Hbf is 100 x 60 x ? cm.

5. Re: Where to leave luggage at Nuremberg Hbf?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:34 pm, October 13, 2009