We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Nuremberg in December

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Trip to Nuremberg in December

Hi there,

I was wondering if you could help me with my choice of hotels in Nuremberg.

As part of my German trip in December, I thought of making a stop in Nuremberg in December to see the Christmas Markets and also the Nazi Party Rally Grounds.

As there is a Hilton in Nuremberg, I thought of staying there as I would be able to redeem my points there. I have looked up the Hilton on Tripadvisor but was not able to see what is the distance of the Hilton to these two places. As such, I was wondering if someone would be so kind and advise me if it would be easy getting to and from these venues if I stay at the Hilton.

Many thanks.

gary

p/s - the other reason why I am asking is because I will have a 7 month pregnant woman and 2 senior citizens traveling in my party.....so they may not want to travel to and fro that much.

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
38,550 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Nuremberg in December

Nuremberg public transport

vgn.de/CFF6B06F-C0B4-11D7-AE44-00034709FE0C

www.vgn.de/media/static/stadtverkehr_nue.pdf

The Hilton is next to the Nazi Party Really Grounds.

Closest S-Bahn stop is "Nürnberg Frankenstadion" (~ 300 m from the Hilton).

2. Re: Trip to Nuremberg in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, October 11, 2009