We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nurenburg Football Stadium

Which Nuremberg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wallasey
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Nurenburg Football Stadium

Can anyone tell me how far the main Railway station is from Nurenburgs ground and best places to stay in the city as on the 8th November there is going to be an invasion of Everton fans in the city.

Caernarfon Wales
3 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

We are travelling from North Wales,fery to Dublin from Holyhead £8.00,Return flight Dublin to Munich £65 and train from Munich to Nuremberg staying Wednesday and Thursday,not found hotel yet though,any ideas??

David

Bootle, Merseyside
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

Mickey Blue eye here-

me and me mate have got the flights Manchester to Nuremberg and were staying in the Continental hotel in the old city area.

All we need now are 2 match tickets - any fellow blues got any ideas of the best chance of getting them.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

We are flying to Paderborn/ Lippstat on Weds evening, cost £80 then hired a car for £100 between 4(£25 each), got a hotel on Wed in Paderborn for £20 and one in Nuremberg for £30 each, the Senator, fly back on Friday evening back in Manchester for 8 o'clock so thats £155 plus £16 for the match ticket not bad going, see you all there.

Bootle, Merseyside
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

Well done Jokaz !!

Don't ya just hate show offs.

See ya all there - looks like it should be jars out.

15. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, September 12, 2009