We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended hotel outside of Nürnberg

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
719 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended hotel outside of Nürnberg

We are thinking about renting a car to drive the Romatic Road but would like to visit Nürnberg. Since we will have an auto, I was thinking it would be better to stay outside the city, but still within reach of public transport.

A plain, budget hotel is fine. Any recommendations?

Vielen Dank!

Boston
Level Contributor
220 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended hotel outside of Nürnberg

I would recommed the Fürther Hotel Mercure Nürnberg West. Just off the highway A73 and 10 minutes to downtown Nürnberg. I stayed there two weeks ago and was amazed at the friendliness of the staff, the rooms, an outdoor pool, and cafe out back. Was a pleasant surprise but if you have a car it is even more ideal´! Parking is also free which is not always the case with Mercure Hotels.

accorhotels.com/accorhotels/fichehotel/gb/me…

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
719 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended hotel outside of Nürnberg

From a fellow Bostonian, thanks! Just what I was looking for!

3. Re: Recommended hotel outside of Nürnberg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, September 07, 2009