We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chocolate and Sweet Shops in Munich

Which Munich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
257 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Chocolate and Sweet Shops in Munich

Can anyone recommend any favorite chocolate or sweet shops in Munich? I know the French have macaroons and in Zurich there's Luxemburgerli at Sprungli. Is there anything like that in Munich? Thanks!

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chocolate and Sweet Shops in Munich

I came across a large stall in Marienplatz which was selling all sorts of sweets and chocolates. As you stand looking at the Glockenspiel clock it was sort of to your left and behind you a bit but if it is there you shouldn't miss it. We were heading for the airport when I spotted it so didn't have time to try anything but it looked like it would have something for everyone. There seemed to be lots of bakers shops around selling very delicious cakes so you are sure to find something that is worth a nibble:)

2. Re: Chocolate and Sweet Shops in Munich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:40 am, August 13, 2009