We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Allianz Arena online tickets

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Allianz Arena online tickets

I have been trying for hours to book tickets online for a tour of Allianz Arena but just keep going around in circles. I have registered but when I go to the online tickets page there is nothing there to actually book a ticket. I am using safari on a macbook pro so that shouldn't be a problem. Any advise how to book online?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Allianz Arena online tickets

One last try if anyone has any advise. I just went to the Liverpool FC website and booked a tour in 5 minutes flat for my visit there.

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
3,086 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Allianz Arena online tickets

if you are using safari on macbook pro it could be a problem to be honest.

Most computers in the world are PCs (and thus most stuff developed on a PC) and on a PC you'd use explorer or chrome browsers normally.

When you go to this page do you see a grid of bookable times.

fcb-erlebniswelt.de/en/…index.php

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Allianz Arena online tickets

Thank you for the reply munich_wanderer. I have been going mad. No, I don't see a grid when I go to the page. It does say that if you are using explorer you might have a problem but nothing about safari. Wont work on my iPad either (also safari). Hmm, will have to wait until I visit someone with a pc.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Allianz Arena online tickets

So I visited a friend with a pc and we tried both google chrome and explorer and finally saw the grid with dates but could not click on any date- nothing worked. I will have to wait until a suitable time and phone from Australia and talk to someone. I wonder if it's this hard for people elsewhere in the world?

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
290 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Allianz Arena online tickets

Use Firefox on your Mac (it's free) and the page works. The calendar is down just below the red "Terms & Conditions" button.

Maryland
Level Contributor
432 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Allianz Arena online tickets

I think there's something wrong with the site or they're not allowing you to buy tickets right now for some reason. I can also see the calendar but can't click on any dates. Have you tried creating a login first? If I click on vouchers I can select something and add it to the cart and then it asks me to create an account. I'm also not sure if you'd want a voucher or ticket. I can't select anything for ticket.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Allianz Arena online tickets

Thanks for the further replies. Yes I did create an account. I have decided to just move on and find other things to do that aren't so much trouble. I have my tour booked for Anfield in Liverpool so that will do me.

8. Re: Allianz Arena online tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 01, 2015