We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Operators that go to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof?

Which Munich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
28 posts
366 reviews
Save Topic
Tour Operators that go to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof?

Greetings!

I am looking for other tour companies leaving from Munich to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castles, with a possible stop in Oberammergau. I know of Grey Line only and their reviews left much to be desired.

Thank you!

Frankfurt
Destination Expert
for Frankfurt
Level Contributor
5,558 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Operators that go to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof?

Have you looked up at the top of your screen under Things to Do? There you will find lots and lots of tour companies and their reviews.

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
36,550 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour Operators that go to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof?

> I know of Grey Line only

To my knowledge GreyLine/AutobusOberbayern are the one and only tour company offering this tour (Neuschwanstein and Linderhof).

The other tour company offering trips to Neuschwanstein is Mike's Bike Tours.

mikesbiketours.com/munich/Castle-Tours/neusc…

All other tour offers I've seen so far are only by re-sellers for one of the above tours. Compare the departure points and prices to see that these are the same tours.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
28 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour Operators that go to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof?

Thank you for the reply! Yes, there are many resellers of Greyline, like Viator. I was hoping for another company, after some of the bad reviews of Greyline. Its funny, I had an email ready to Mike's Bike Tours to ask the above question. I decided I did not want to bother them. My lady wants to see them, so I just march out into the cold in search of operators.

"Ve vill find them!" You had to be in the DDR in 1989 to appreciate this humor. Picture a Czech/DDR border guard looking for German American spies on our bus, as 100's of East Germans escape behind him. If you don't look, you don't have to report it. I have not been back since October 1989, when I was in the Eastern Bloc countries. Its time to cement some new memories, and maybe find a few distant relatives too!

Danke!

4. Re: Tour Operators that go to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 11, 2014