Hello. Need help from the experts. I am trying to find out if the following one day itinerary is possible or not.
- Take 9:52 AM train from Munich to Fussen (with Bayern ticket)
- Pick up Neuschwanstein tickets for 2:25 tour as soon as we arrive
- Eat lunch at Hotel Muller
- Walk/Carriage ride up to Castle for tour
- After tour, walk to Tegelberg to do the luge
- Take bus from Tegelberg back to Fussen
- Leave for Munich on 6:06 train
- We would like to see the view of the Castle from the Marienbrücke bridge (?) Do we do that on the way up to the Castle or after?
- Will we have time to walk to Tegelberg and do the luge?
- Is there time to get a quick bite to eat before we get on the train? Can we take food on the train?
Thanks again for all of the advice. Our trip is just around the corner!