We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Munich to Ljubljana by bus

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Munich to Ljubljana by bus

Hi everyone

I am looking to travel by bus from Munich to Ljubljana on 29 May 2013. I'm not familiar with bus operators who cover this route. Can anyone recommend a company to go with? Is it preferable to book in advance and if so is it cheaper to do it this way?

I'm open to train options for this route too, although I am hoping to go by bus as much of my other European travel in May and June will be by train.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance :)

TK

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
10,915 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Munich to Ljubljana by bus

Make it simple and take the train.

Check out German rail www.bahn.de

You can get good discounts for booking in advance. You can book up to 92 days in advance.

Austrian rail www.oebb.at cooperate with the Germans on ticketting/info/services

Book NOW for the 29th May on www.bahn.de

Dep Munich 12:27 Arrive Ljubljana 18:31 direct service €39

2. Re: Munich to Ljubljana by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 23, 2014