We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Munich Advice

Which Munich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
141 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Munich Advice

Hi all!

I plan to stay close by Munich central train station, as I need to catch the train from the station in the morning and early flight to the airport on the other day. May I get your recommedation about the hotel? I expect the hotel to be clean, modern (doesn't need to be luxurious) and safe and good value for money.

Has anyone had experience at Eden Hotel Wolff? How is it? Is the room modern and cozy?

Are there any good place I can try German beer and German food, close by the central train station? As I will get there around 9pm on Friday, I don't want to explore too much further.

Thanks!!

Thanks!

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,789 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Munich Advice

we stayed at the Dolomit .. it's about 200yds from the main station - nothing too fancy but clean & comfortable.

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich
Level Contributor
2,736 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Munich Advice

Have a look at the Augustiner-Keller restaurant (yellow no. 5) on this map of Munich restaurants: http://tinyurl.com/munich-restaurants

San Jose, California
Destination Expert
for California
Level Contributor
15,251 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Munich Advice

We stayed at the Kings Hotel First Class on Dachauer Strasse a few years back - it was great - very comfortable, nice people, a couple blocks to the train station.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
141 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Munich Advice

Thanks all for your sharing!

5. Re: Munich Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 27, 2014