We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

frankfurt to munich and into austria,6 days, how to maximize

Which Munich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hackensack, New...
1 post
Save Topic
frankfurt to munich and into austria,6 days, how to maximize

I am landing in Frankfurt and driving to Munich and would like to continue on into Austria. This is my first visit and I would like to make the most of my 6 days of touring. Please respond with some good advice on how to make the best use of my time. Many thanks.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,222 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
1. Re: frankfurt to munich and into austria,6 days, how to maximize

Hi Chuck1047,

We've moved this topic to the Munich forum, because it should be more likely to receive some replies here. We hope you find the information you're looking for.

Best regards,

TA_MikeW

Chula Vista...
Level Contributor
2,617 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: frankfurt to munich and into austria,6 days, how to maximize

Hi Chuck1047,

One question I have before offering suggestions is what happens at the end of the 6 days? Do you have to be back in Frankfurt to return the car? Or are you planning on dropping the car elsewhere (one-way rental) and flying out of that location?

3. Re: frankfurt to munich and into austria,6 days, how to maximize

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 27, 2014