We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket for Bayern Munich football April 13,2013

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ticket for Bayern Munich football April 13,2013

How can I get one ticket for match. A seat where you can see not up so high players look like ants? I live in USA but will be in Munich April 11-15 2013

Best Seller
Royal Castles of Neuschwanstein and...
4,005 reviews
from $67.10*
Best Seller
Neuschwanstein Castle Small-Group Day...
1,728 reviews
from $60.90*
Best Seller
Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial...
2,115 reviews
from $34.80*
Salzburg Small Group Day Tour from...
1,357 reviews
from $58.40*
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticket for Bayern Munich football April 13,2013

Good luck...

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ticket for Bayern Munich football April 13,2013

what do you mean Good Luck? Can a ticket be purchased somewhere? How about at the Stadium on game day? Kindly give advise. Thanks Dave

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ticket for Bayern Munich football April 13,2013

OK forget Bayern Munich is there anything else are far as football in Munich April 13? All I want is to see a game in person before I die. I'm 74 and this will be my last trip to Europe. Can't walk to fast or far. HELP

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
38,842 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ticket for Bayern Munich football April 13,2013

Bayern Munich tickets are extremely difficult to get as only a small part of all tickets go to the open sale. And the demand is hight. You still may try it.

fcbayern.telekom.de/de/ticketing/index2.php

At the same match day there are below matches in easy reach from Munich

1st division (13.04.2013*)

- Fürth vs. Dortmund

- Augsburg vs. Frankfurt

2nd division (14.04.2013*)

- Ingolstadt vs. Berlin

Not that a "match day" is not a single day. For the first division the matches will be on the 12.-14. April and for the 2nd division 12.-15. April. The exact date/times are not yet fixed. Most matches will however take place on Saturday / Sunday.

5. Re: Ticket for Bayern Munich football April 13,2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:40 am, January 20, 2013
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ticket for Bayern Munich football April 13,2013

Thank you for your reply. I'm interested in the Augsburg vs Frankfurt gane on April13,2013. I'll be staying in Munich hopefully at the hotel Uhland from Apr 10 and leaving to return to the USA on Apr 14. How long of a train trip is it to Augsburg and what about public transport to the stadium (SGL ARENA) Also what time does the game start and naturally will I have time to get back to Munich for my last night? I the past I have be very able to travel around Germany by train, so it's nothing new. However being 74 I can't run for trains anymore. Any info will help! I must have a seat because standing for a long time is very painfull on my back. I wish to have a seat not to high up on the sidelines not behind the goals. Kindly help Thanks Dave PS Looks like Bayern Munich was a wish that can't happen.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ticket for Bayern Munich football April 13,2013

Hi; Odering tickets are for what game Augsburg or Bayern Munich? I will look while I'm asking you.

8. Re: Ticket for Bayern Munich football April 13,2013

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ticket for Bayern Munich football April 13,2013

HI Zimboz: I just sent a reply asking about Block V and if you order with viagogo.com or pick the ticket up at the game on game day. Also where is Block V located. thanks again Dave I have no idea where the first reply went!

10. Re: Ticket for Bayern Munich football April 13,2013