We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bayern travel ticket

Which Munich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
bayern travel ticket

My family and I are traveling to Munich on the 17th of Dec and returning to Glasgow on the 21st was wondering if anyone could advise wether the bayern travel card can be purchased at the airport?

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
37,140 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: bayern travel ticket

You can buy the Bayern Ticket at the airport. Either from ticket machines or for 2 Euro more also at the counters.

Somerset,England
Level Contributor
971 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bayern travel ticket

I believe it can be but where are you going from the airport to need to use it?

If you're just going to the city then you need a MVV Airport City Partner ticket which will be cheaper.

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: bayern travel ticket

thanks for the info and help hopefully will use bayern ticket for visits in and out of munich

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,158 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bayern travel ticket

Bear in mind that the outer zone MVV ticket goes out quite a long way- it's valid for 5 people for 20 .4 Euro.

The Bayern Ticket, of course, gores as far as Bavaria stretches, and is not much dearer. but you pay more for each person after the first.

5. Re: bayern travel ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 18, 2013