We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants

Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
14,247 posts
3,232 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants

We are spending four nights in Munich.

We are composing our May 2017 tour to several Adriatic nations, and while we have read TA reviews, we are requesting recommendations for restaurants. We are interested in unique and/or upscale restaurants for couples.

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
5,112 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants

Unique: Try Café Katzentempel in Türkenstraße. As the name says, this is just a café, but you can get a vegan snack there. Why vegan? Well, they say it's because of animal protection - but I have a hunch that the reason are their special "employees". Check it out ;-)

Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
14,247 posts
3,232 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants

We shall - Thanks

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
227 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants

I enjoyed Tian near the Viktualienmarkt. Vegetarian restaurant and sister to one in Vienna that has a Michelin star. The Munich one is a fair bit cheaper but I still enjoyed it a lot. Both a bit unusual and upscale.

Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
14,247 posts
3,232 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants

Does sound interesting. Thanks.

5. Re: restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 03, 2018