We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage lockers at Hohenschwangau

Which Hohenschwangau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
907 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage lockers at Hohenschwangau

Hello again TA!

If we were to travel by train Munich to Fuessen, then bus to castles, we would need to sprint to the bus stop for the 11.15 bus that connects with the 11.13 train arrival. (otherwise it's a 45 min wait for next bus)..therefore not wanting to lose time with luggage locker in Fuessen train station and miss that bus. Is there any form of luggage storage at the castle bus stop (I believe there is a TI office there). We want to do the Tegelberg to Marienbruecke hike, don't need to be carrying too much on that 3 hour walk.

Thanks in advance.

Gambrills, MD
Destination Expert
for Fussen
Level Contributor
3,022 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage lockers at Hohenschwangau

Hohenschwangau does have a TI office but to my knowledge no lockers or any form of luggage storage. The bus stop in Fuessen is about 20 steps from the train station, literally in the parking lot of the train station. You might be able to make it, if you could find lockers quickly enough in Fuessen. Also there are usually taxis waiting at the station in Fuessen, so if you miss the bus you could consider that option.

Edited: 8:49 am, December 23, 2012
greeley, CO
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage lockers at Hohenschwangau

The luggage lockers are easy to find at Fussen. Quite large. Taxi ride is not too expensive if you miss the bus, but I think you will have time.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
907 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage lockers at Hohenschwangau

thank you both.

Get answers to your questions about Hohenschwangau