We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tegelberg Cable car and Luge

NC
Level Contributor
119 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Tegelberg Cable car and Luge

Hello,

I will be in Hohenschwangau to see the Castle and also Neuchwanstein Castle. Does anyone know if the Tegelberg Luge and Cable car will be running on April 18th, 2009?? I cannot find a schedule with dates, but the Luge timestable says "Summer" luge.

Also, are these attractions worth the time or would I do better to travel elsewhere?? I would like to end up in Zurich on the 20th to see the Sechseläuten and would appreciate ideas on where to travel on the 19th in the area between Hohenschangau and Zurich. I will be with my 14 year old son who appreciates adventure over museums. :)

Thanks for your help!! k

Dusseldorf, Germany
Level Contributor
172 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tegelberg Cable car and Luge

Hi,

it is certainly a good idea to ask if they are open. I suggest to give them a call Tel. +49 (0) 83 62/98 36-0.

Otherwise, it will be eastern holiday season - I would think they opend up at that time.

I actually have not been to the Tegelberg, but I bike in the sourrounding quite often. I think is one of the most attractive spots in Germany.

NC
Level Contributor
119 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tegelberg Cable car and Luge

THANK YOU! :)

I will definitely call and hope to visit Tegelberg. Do you have any suggestions for interesting areas to visit and hotels to stay on our way to Zurich?? We will be in Tegelberg on a Saturday afternoon and want to be in Zurich the following Monday morning. We travel fast and carry a small backpack only. :)

3. Re: Tegelberg Cable car and Luge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, October 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hohenschwangau